Where did all of this stubborn, rebellious, hard hardheadedness come from in this world?
I admit, I am one of the weak ones in Yahweh’s kingdom. I’ve been a very slow learner all of my life due to many things I believe happened to me before and during my conception. I make no excuses though and do admit to being a very stubborn human being. I know Elohim has a plan for all of our lives.
Lately, I have grieved about that and prayed that Elohim would change/circumcise my heart, eyes, ears, and mind so He can mold me to some type of vessel fit for His use. I have gone through a lot of repentance for many thoughts and actions and then during the fall festival of Sukkot, received mikva (baptism) in the Red River about the 4th of October, 2015. I know something changed in my heart. I am no longer plagued with guilt and am experiencing a “clean” feeling in my mind and heart. A renewal? I believe so. I want to say “AMEN” to every instruction of Elohim’s Word both written and in my heart. There has been a definite change and I can only thank Yahweh for that.
For many, many years, I have read Yahweh’s word if not everyday then almost everyday. Since I have been studying with people who are seeking their Hebrew roots, I have learned that the whole Bible is instruction from Yahweh. A lot of what is taught is to read mornings with praying for insight, wisdom, and direction. I have set my heart to worship first, pray, and read the Word. Yahweh is meeting me during these times and helping me understand so much about myself and the why’s of so many questions I ask of Him. He is so gracious and wonderful! I will give my whole testimony elsewhere but this morning was special and why I am blogging today.
While lying on the floor before my Great Creator Yahwey this morning, praying for so many people, countries, and situations, I began to wonder first why people, me included, were so stubborn about accepting His Kingship and rule in our lives. Why was I? I admit I cried a lot of tears for my own stubbornness and then, in my minds eye, saw so many people, Israel, my children, our nation (in general) and even many family members struggling with a type of blindness. After all, didn’t Abba say to the children of Abraham and those en-grafted in by the sacrifice of Yeshua haMachea, that He would bless them IF they would only obey and love Him? (Bless them with what? Another question for another time.) Why aren’t we loving each other? Why do we continually break His commandments and instruction? I’m beginning to see how much happier life is when doing this. Why did it take me so long? Is it because I’m not intelligent enough? I know I’ve never been the smartest one around but gezz! I cried out, “WHY LORD?”
I began to think that this started way before the world was even created with who else but the great deceiver, Satan. These verses came to my mind. It sounds like Satan to me but there are probable many opinions. I humbly submit this as the beginning of rebellion and war against YAYWEH and has continued on earth in through and around all humans, beast, and earth.
(12) Son of man, take up a lamentation upon the king of Tyrus (an evil nation but this seems to describe Satan too), and say unto him, Thus saith the Lord GOD; Thou sealest up the sum, full of wisdom, and perfect in beauty.
(13) Thou hast been in Eden the garden of God; every precious stone was thy covering, the sardius, topaz, and the diamond, the beryl, the onyx, and the jasper, the sapphire, the emerald, and the carbuncle, and gold: the workmanship of thy tabrets and of thy pipes was prepared in thee in the day that thou wast created.
(14) Thou art the anointed cherub that covereth; and I have set thee so: thou wast upon the holy mountain of God; thou hast walked up and down in the midst of the stones of fire.
(15) Thou wast perfect in thy ways from the day that thou wast created, till iniquity was found in thee.
(16) By the multitude of thy merchandise they have filled the midst of thee with violence, and thou hast sinned: therefore I will cast thee as profane out of the mountain of God: and I will destroy thee, O covering cherub, from the midst of the stones of fire.
(17) Thine heart was lifted up because of thy beauty, thou hast corrupted thy wisdom by reason of thy brightness: I will cast thee to the ground, I will lay thee before kings, that they may behold thee.
(18) Thou hast defiled thy sanctuaries by the multitude of thine iniquities, by the iniquity of thy traffick; therefore will I bring forth a fire from the midst of thee, it shall devour thee, and I will bring thee to ashes upon the earth in the sight of all them that behold thee.
(19) All they that know thee among the people shall be astonished at thee: thou shalt be a terror, and never shalt thou be any more.
My thoughts about this may be totally wrong but I have wondered why Yahweh has put us on earth knowing that Satan would only try to turn us against Him with every lie and trick he could imagine. Could it be that by putting our lives in Yahweh and believing that He would do what He said He would do when we did, that by and through our faith and obedience in Him, Satan would be shown to ALL creation to be the usurper that he tried to be?
This hurts my head!!!
So, here we are, seemly caught in the middle of a war but could it be this simple? Or is this simple at all? It’s really not so simple to explain why human kind is put in this position. I will have to search the Word for more answers and hopefully, with Yahweh’s help there will be a Part II.
Before I go I want to make clear that YAHWEH has a plan and HE WINS.
Rev_9:1 And the fifth angel sounded (a trumpet), and I saw a star fall from heaven unto the earth: and to him was given the key of the bottomless pit.
Rev_9:2 And he opened the bottomless pit; and there arose a smoke out of the pit, as the smoke of a great furnace; and the sun and the air were darkened by reason of the smoke of the pit.
Rev_9:11 And they had a king over them, which is the angel of the bottomless pit, whose name in the Hebrew tongue is Abaddon, but in the Greek tongue hath his name Apollyon.
Rev_11:7 And when they shall have finished their testimony, the beast that ascendeth out of the bottomless pit shall make war against them, and shall overcome them, and kill them.
Rev_17:8 The beast that thou sawest was, and is not; and shall ascend out of the bottomless pit, and go into perdition: and they that dwell on the earth shall wonder, whose names were not written in the book of life from the foundation of the world, when they behold the beast that was, and is not, and yet is.
Rev_20:1 And I saw an angel come down from heaven, having the key of the bottomless pit and a great chain in his hand.
Rev_20:3 And cast him into the bottomless pit, and shut him up, and set a seal upon him, that he should deceive the nations no more, till the thousand years should be fulfilled: and after that he must be loosed a little season.